CTTC offers a training environment defined as experimental in R&D activities in telecommunications and highly reputed both in science and technology. This environment aims at reducing the existing gap between graduate training and industry, in order to pave the way to a productive setting where R&D is the main activity. This is approached both at graduate and undergraduate levels. Moreover, visitors are welcome for short to mid term pre- and post-doc stays.
Currently CTTC enrols 4 post-doc researchers, mainly funded on a project basis. During 2015 1 new post-doc researcher joined the program.
Currently CTTC’s pre-doctoral program consists of 10 PhD students. During 2015, 1 PhD student joined the program.
CTTC also offers a challenging training environment for undergraduate students, who can carry on their Master and Bachelor Thesis by participating in R&D activities, under the supervision of researchers and engineers.
- G. Rodríguez, UWB for medical applications , Supervisors: M. Nájar (UPC), M. Navarro (CTTC), October 2015.
- J. M. Guash, Adaptació i simulació del model de soroll Gaussià per a OFDM òptic i la seva possible aplicació en la gestió de xarxes òptiques , Supervisor: J. M. Fabrega (CTTC), July 2015.
- E. Silvestre, 13.56 MHz Power transfer system , Supervisor: A. Collado & A. Georgiadis (CTTC), May 2015.
- J. Rosello, Array antena SIW 24 GHz para radar de automóviles , Supervisor: A. Collado & A. Georgiadis (CTTC), May 2015.
- R. Martinez, 2.45 GHz Rectena and Rectena Array Design , Supervisor: A. Collado & A. Georgiadis (CTTC), May 2015.
- A. Servent, Low Power UHF RFID occupancy sensor , Supervisor: A. Collado & A. Georgiadis (CTTC), February 2015.
- J. Garrido Holgado, Diseño y Simulación de Sistemas OFDM Ópticos para Redes de Nueva Generación , Supervisor: J. M. Fabrega (CTTC), February 2015.
- D. Sacie Alcázar, Simulación de sistemas CO-OFDM 4D Ópticos , Supervisor: J. M. Fabrega (CTTC), February 2015.